All the kit you'll need for your sport climbing trip
If you’re after any advice, or are unsure about what you need after reading this, then just drop us an email. We’re happy to lend some of this kit – so if you don’t have something just ask!
We’ll provide all ropes and quickdraws.
If you’ve booked already you should have received a 15% discount code for use at Joe Brown’s
. You can use this online and instore.
- Comfortable outdoor wear suitable to climb in, think stretchy and bright!
- Trainers or approach shoes
- Warm insulated jacket for cool mornings and evenings
- Day rucksack – about 40 litres
- Personal first aid kit and medication
- A camera – to capture the magic
- Head torch
- Rock climbing shoes, your best pair, or even two pairs
- Climbing harness, three years old or less!
- Belay device and screwgate
- Chalk bag
Depending on your accommodation choice you may also need to bring…
- Warm sleeping bag
- Camping mattress…