Star gazing in an International Dark Sky Reserve...
Snowdonia is one of only 13 International Dark Sky Reserves – there’s no better way of witnessing the incredible night sky than from a cosy sleeping bag. Feel the mountain breeze on your face, and wake to the sun’s first rays.
- 1 night
- Your own instructor to look after your team
- Create long lasting memories from a special experience
- An adventure for everyone to enjoy
- All specialist kit and food provided
Families, friends, and individuals who’d like a memorable night out in the hills, with beautiful views, and a sense of tranquility. Youngsters especially love these nights.
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll walk the next morning feeling refreshed and reinvigorated after a healthy does of wilderness – escape modern life for a night, with all its bleeps and stresses. This is time for you.
What to expect
- An easy or adventurous approach – it’s up to you!
- Jaw dropping views, a sense of isolation, and soft, comfy grass!
- Perfect vantage for sunset or sunrise, and the dark sky
- Your own instructor, who will look after you all
- An evening meal, snacks, hot drinks, and breakfast
Where, when, what to bring, what’s on the menu, and places to stay. Details here.