Make the most of winter - hit the summer climbing season firing on all cylinders
If your fear of falling off is holding you back, you’re not alone. We’ve been there too. We’ve had to work through it, so can you. Join us every Thursday evening of January, you’ll progress each week, at your own pace. Learn to relax, 6c will soon feel like 5c!
- 1.5 hours
- Max of 4 climbers to 1 instructor
- Thursday 3rd January
- Thursday 10th January
- Thursday 17th January
- Thursday 31st January
- Book online, easy
Pay £10 for one evening at a time, or £35 for all.
Climbers who want to kick-start their climbing in January, and hit the ground running for the summer trad season…
- You need to have at least 12 months’ indoor climbing experience
- You should be able to tie in like a boss
- You need experience of belaying top-rope and lead climbers
This is all about gradual progression, pitched at an appropriate level of challenge for you. Time will be spent looking at good belaying, safe falling practice, mental strategies, and learning to reflect. You’ll be amazed at how much more enjoyable your climbing will become!
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll gain a host of exercises and tools to use every time you climb. Watch your performances improve, and enjoy climbing even more!
What to expect
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere
- Thought provoking classroom session
- A focus on practical activities
- Dynamic belay techniques
- Learn how to fall (wow, basic but have you thought about it?)
- Consider risk in a new way
- Exercises to take away and implement
- Digital course notes to support your learning
We’ll meet at the Beacon Climbing Centre in the café upstairs. Located on the Cibyn Estate on the main A4086 road between Caernarfon and Llanberis. LL55 2BD
We’ll start at 6.30pm. Please arrive for 6.15 so we can sign you in and get started promptly.
Bring your normal gear for indoor climbing; shoes, harness, chalk and stretchy bright climbing clothes!
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent customer feedback
Two ways to book;
1. Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
2. Book 4 sessions upfront for a discounted rate.