Rock climbing for all of the family
Your course is about much more than climbing – it’s about spending quality time together, and creating memories. Be the parents that take their kids on a proper adventure!
- 1 day
- 1 instructor to 6 climbers max
- Technical kit included
- All ages welcome!
- We’ll find a perfect picnic spot!
Families who fancy a fun, adventurous day out. We’ll go wherever is best for your family – bearing ease of access, views, and difficulty of the climbing in mind.
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll watch your youngsters out-climb you, which is always a laugh! We’ll tailor the day to what you’re after, it can be as relaxed or adventurous as you’d like. Younger children are more than welcome.
What you’ll do
- Loads of fun climbing at a friendly crag
- Do some bouldering – low level climbing without a rope
- Learn how to tie in and belay – use a rope safely
- Try abseiling
- Go to more than one venue if possible
- Find the best picnic spot
Where, when, what to bring, and places to stay – details here.