Climb the best beginners' routes in North Wales
You’ll climb lots, build confidence, and have fun! Sample some of North Wales’ finest single pitch routes on this relaxed two day climbing trip.
- 2 days
- Max of 2 climbers to 1 instructor
- Amazing routes and venues
- Relaxed and fun climbing
- Course notes to support your learning
Climbers who have joined us for the foundation courses, or adventurers who’d like two days of guided climbing on friendly crags.
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll climb lots of routes, get into some cool positions, throw fun shapes, and feel the buzz of endorphins rushing round your body. Serious fun!
What to expect
- A guided climbing experience
- Routes that are pitched perfectly for your ability
- Climbing on friendly mountain crags or sea cliffs
- Being in positions you’ve never even dreamt of!
Where, when, what to bring, places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
If you’d like to improve your climbing movement skills, and find out how to control your head, then join us for a Movement and Mind course. Then you’ll be climbing at your best!
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.