What to do if the s**t hits the fan!
Find out what to do when things go wrong. Get peace of mind by knowing what to do in an emergency. Essential skills for all climbers.
- 2 days
- 4 climbers to 1 instructor, then 2:1 for day 2.
- Learn core rescue techniques
- Apply them on big cliffs in realistic scenarios
- Course notes to support your learning
All lead climbers. These are skills you need.
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll have a good idea of what to do if anything goes wrong, and be able to get yourself out of trouble – this makes taking on more adventurous routes less daunting, and safer.
What to expect
- Problem avoidance drills – keeping things neat
- Tying off the belay plate
- Escaping the system
- Using different prusiks
- Abseiling and lowering past a knot
- Improvising with your kit
Where, when, what to bring, places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent customer feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.