Learn how to climb at your limit
Find out what you’re really capable of climbing with the help of our top climbing coaches.
- 2 days
- Max of 2 climbers to 1 instructor
- Tailored coaching
- Video analysis of your climbing
- Training and goal setting plans
Experienced and confident lead climbers who want to push to their limits. It’s best to come with your main climbing partner.
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll go away with the insight and tweaks needed to climb at a higher level, and with increased confidence.
What to expect
- A climbing coach alongside you as you lead
- Reflective practice
- Video analysis
- Getting everything set for the big send – mind and body
- Managing risk dynamically
- What to do if you need to back off
Where, when, what to bring, places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
As a performance climber, maybe you’re sights are set on El Cap? Big Wall Climbing could open it up to you. Delving into the dark art of Alpine Ropework might give you the confidence to take on a Cuillin Ridge Traverse, or long alpine rock routes.
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent customer feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.