Improve your head game and your climbing
Tuning into your thoughts while climbing can take grades off a route, making it way more fun! Learn the best habits from the get-go, and how to manage your mind, while improving your movement skills. Simple!
‘The brain is the most important muscle for climbing’ Wolfgang Gullich
- 2 days
- Max of 4 climbers to 1 instructor
- Tips & tricks to improve your head game
- Movement coaching and video observation
- Course notes to support your learning
Climbers who are serious about moving beyond the basics, or are stuck in a rut and want to break into new grades.
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll find out how to control your internal dialogue and climb gracefully – you could quite easily go away climbing two grades harder!
What to expect
- Climbing on a variety of rock types
- Build a repertoire of advanced climbing techniques
- Trying slabs, corners, cracks, faces, and overhangs
- Focusing on your breathing, posture and learning to relax
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses as a climber
- A plan to build your skill set
Where, when, what to bring, places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
Step it up, and put your climbing and head game to the test – on our Intro to Outdoor Sport Climbing course.
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.