A milestone in every climbing career
Being able to lead traditional climb literally opens up a whole new world of climbing opportunities and adventures. We’ll teach you how.
- 3 days
- Max of 2 climbers to 1 instructor
- Progress at your own pace
- Individual feedback and development plan
- Course notes to support your learning
Climbers who have experience of seconding routes, or lead climbers who want to get some input and build confidence.
Why you’ll love it…
A climbing coach will be next to you as you climb, offering advice and support. You’ll leave with the knowledge and confidence to start leading traditional routes by yourself. Winner!
What to expect
- Get the essential skills to lead climb safely
- Find out how to manage the risks of lead climbing
- Increase confidence in placing gear and making belays
- Focus on climbing well, with a positive headspace
- Learn on friendly, well protected routes
- Routes that are well within your comfort zone
Where, when, what to bring, places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent customer feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.