Develop your lead climbing
Boost your confidence and skill set to push your lead climbing to the next level. Tailored lead coaching to help you access the next grade, or route you’ve always dreamt of.
- 3 days
- Max of 2 climbers to 1 instructor
- Lead coaching on harder routes
- New techniques to take on more adventurous routes
- Course notes to support your learning
Confident lead climbers who want to climb harder routes on more adventurous cliffs.
Why you’ll love it…
After the course you’ll have had your ‘what if…?’ or ‘how do you…?’ questions answered – you’ll be ready to smash your tick list, and go big!
What to expect
- Personalised coaching
- An instructor alongside offering feedback and advice
- Managing difficult stances & hanging belays
- Knowing when to push on, and when to reign it in
- Climbing on half ropes
- Trickier terrain – traverses and overhangs
- Increased confidence in your leading
Where, when, what to bring, places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
Now you have the skills to get yourself into trouble, it’s good to know how to get out it too with our Improvised Rescue course!
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent customer feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.