How to climb on big cliffs - made simple
Climb on some of the UK’s most amazing mountain crags and sea cliffs. Find out how easy it can be, and gain the confidence to go multipitch climbing.
- 2 days
- Max of 2 climbers to 1 instructor
- Real adventures on big routes
- Become slick and quick
- Course notes to support your learning
Climbers who want to know what’s involved in multipitch climbing, and are keen to avoid ever having an epic on a BIG cliff!
Why you’ll love it…
Quite simply, you’ll end up on stunning routes, with a big feel to them. It’ll probably seem a little unnerving to begin, but by lunchtime you’ll be absolutely buzzing! Go away with a clear picture of how it works, and why it’s THE BEST!
What to expect
- Inspiring routes and settings – pitched at your level
- Refresh and refine your belay building
- Learn how to manage a stance
- Find out how to avoid pesky tangles
- Become a competent multipitch second
Where, when, what to bring, places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
It’s time to Learn to Lead and put everything you’ve learnt into practice – get on the sharp end. Quality!
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent customer feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.