Let's go climbing!
We firmly believe that focusing on good movement technique is the priority for new climbers. Understanding how to move well will set you up for a lifetime of rewarding climbing!
- 2 days
- Max of 6 climbers to 1 instructor
- Get the basics right, right from the start
- Stacks of climbing and coaching
- Course notes to support your learning
Anyone who’s getting into climbing, and wants the low down on how to actually climb – from figuring out how to use your feet, to lay backing and jamming.
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll receive a (rock) solid introduction to good climbing movement. You’ll finish the course feeling like a rock climbing Jedi.
What to expect
- Lots and lots of climbing
- A mix of bouldering and roped climbing
- Short, friendly climbs
- Lots of feedback, input, and psyche!
- Fun and a supportive atmosphere
Where, when, what to bring, and places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
Acquire the Foundation Ropework skills you need to start setting up outdoor climbs by yourself.
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Passionate and experienced staff
- Excellent feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- Start the journey to rock stardom!
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.