One day introduction to outdoor rock climbing, in beautiful North Wales
Your introduction to proper outdoor rock climbing. It’s the first step in a structured journey towards becoming an independent and safe climber.
- 1 day
- Max of 6 climbers to 1 instructor
- Professional and friendly instruction
- Discover the joy of moving on rock!
Anyone with a desire to see what rock climbing is really all about. Maybe you’ve experienced an indoor session, or just like the look of climbing? Scratch the itch!
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll explore some beautiful areas, learn new things, challenge yourself, and gain a real sense of accomplishment.
What to expect
Heaps of climbing! You’ll also find out about movement skills and ropework basics alongside a group of lovely people. Gain a first glimpse into the climbing universe!
Where, when, and places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
This could well be the start of your climbing addiction, you can get your next hit on the Foundation Climbing Movement course.
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent customer feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Three ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.
- Book a gift voucher.