Dreaming of a big wall trip? Smooth out the process with these priceless tricks and tips!
Learn big walling skills that will save you hours, and even days of suffering on the wall!
- 2 days
- 4 climbers to 1 instructor, then 2:1
- Get to grips with all big wall kit
- Specialist ropework and techniques
- Course notes to support your learning
Anyone who wants to go BIIIIIG WALLING!
Why you’ll love it…
You’ll learn to climb faster, which means less weight in your bags, less frustration with your partners, less f*** ups, and therefore a more enjoyable and badass experience!
What to expect
- How to aid climb
- Jumaring up ropes
- Stance management
- Hauling bags efficiently
- Mixing french free and aid climbing techniques
- Seconding on overhanging and angled terrain
- Tactics and exped preparation – when to go, what to take…
- Setting up a portaledge
- Pendulum traverses
- Abseiling with the haul bags
- Poop tube tips
Where, when, what to bring, places to stay. Details here.
Your next course…
Why book with Gaia Adventures?
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Excellent customer feedback
- We’ll give you all of the heroic looking photos we take of you
- 15% discount at V12 Outdoor and Joe Brown
- We listen to exactly what you want, and strive to deliver more
Two ways to book;
- Book a place on a ‘PUBLIC COURSE’ – join a group of like minded heroes; laughs and friendly, supportive atmosphere guaranteed!
- Make a ‘PRIVATE BOOKING’ – set your own course dates, come by yourself, or with a friend. £250 per day.