What to bring with you for rock climbing...
If you have any remaining questions about what you should bring with you after reading this, then just drop us an email.
Booking a course with us gives you a 15% discount code to use at V12 Outdoor
or Joe Brown’s
. They’re excellent shops. It’ll work in-store or online.
- Lunch – bigger is better!
- 1 litre of water – minimum
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Warm, comfortable warm outdoor wear suitable to climb in
- Warm hat and gloves
- Comfy trainers or approach shoes
- Day rucksack – about 40 litres
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Midge repellent
- Small first aid kit with any personal medication
- A camera – to capture the magic
Feel free to bring any of the kit below if you already have it…
- Rock climbing shoes
- climbing harness
- Belay device
- Climbing rack, and other climbing gear
- Chalk bag